Thank you for choosing UIUX Maverick for your WordPress theme purchases and web development services. We strive to provide excellent products and services, and we want to ensure your satisfaction. Please take a moment to review our refund policy for digital downloads/themes and web development packages/services:

  1. Digital Downloads/Themes: Due to the nature of digital products, including WordPress themes, we do not offer refunds or exchanges once the download link or access to the product has been provided. We encourage you to thoroughly review the product description, features, and demos before making a purchase. If you have any pre-purchase questions, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.
  2. Web Development Packages and Services: We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to request a refund for web development packages or services. Please note the following refund guidelines:a. 70% Refund: If you request a refund for a web development package or service before any development work has been initiated, or within 48 hours of placing the order, you are eligible for a 70% refund of the total package or service cost. The remaining 30% covers administrative costs and resources allocated to your project during the initial stages.b. No Refund: Once the development work has commenced or 48 hours have passed since placing the order, no refunds will be provided for web development packages or services. We commit our expertise, time, and resources to ensure the successful completion of your project, and as such, we cannot offer full refunds beyond the initial refund window.

    c. Dissatisfaction and Disputes: If you encounter any issues or have concerns regarding the quality of the web development service, we encourage you to contact our customer support team promptly. We will work with you to address any concerns or disputes in a fair and timely manner.

  3. Exceptional Circumstances: In exceptional cases, we may consider providing refunds for digital downloads/themes or web development packages/services outside the specified refund policy. Such exceptions will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and our decision will be at our sole discretion.

Please note that any refunds issued will be processed using the original payment method used during the purchase. The refunded amount may take a few business days to reflect in your account.

By making a purchase or availing our web development services, you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in this refund policy.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact our customer support team, and we will be happy to help.

Last updated: 01/01/2023

UIUX Maverick